Final set of images from Aestheticism Show. All the models in their glory with awesome wigs and hair designs and great styling. Oh, and ladies there is something for you there as well 🙂 Few male models took part in this show, too.
It was one of the most challenging shows/events I photographed. I photographed it for the first time in 2011 and it was big back then. This time it was bigger, more artists, bigger designs. It was difficult to photograph whole thing as there was no space to move in behind the scenes with everyone working hard to finish designs on time. Also, when models came up on stage lighting was extreme. Lots of spot lights hovering around, flashing with music. It was tricky to expose for this kind of lighting and set the flash levels accordingly as well.
However, everyone pulled it of. The most funny part was when male models came out and ladies around the club started to scream 😀 Like little girls on Twilight show 🙂
Here is list of some of the people that made the show happen:
- George Akkad – creator of the whole show + hair styling
- Andrew Thomas Corbett – creator of the whole show + hair styling
- Shaun McGrath – wig styling and design
- Caterina Maiolini – hair styling
- Pash Mistry – fashion styling
- Martina Ventura – one of the models
- and I don’t have any more links to portfolios 🙁
Enjoy the images and maybe in 2013 I will have a pleasure to photograph this show again 😉
PS. There is video slideshow at the end of the post with ALL the images from Toni&Guy, Cafe de Paris BTS and show itself. Its over 300 images 🙂