Here is video from exhibition that happened in Barge House, South Bank in June. It was great showcase of work and final year projects.
The whole exhibition took 4 days. Each day was different as they had different activities happening, events and speakers visiting. To find out more about Made in Brunel video go to the official site here. Simply, its organisation/company/brand run by students for students. Every year final year students are running the whole thing with help of others. They decide the layout of the book, exhibition stands and even exhibition floor. They help even to build the stands and simply make it look great.
In this video you will be able to see few interviews from students that helped run the exhibition itself and push the brand further.
Special thanks to Josh Trotter that designed the sound for the video. See more of his work here. Also, special thanks to all the people that were involved in the exhibition. Thanks for allowing me to film you carrying all the heavy stuff 🙂 I feel sorry for not helping on the day. But hopefully you will like the video.
Here is the video itself:
- filmed on Canon 5d mk III
- 50mm f1.2L and 85mm f1.2L Canon lenses used for most of the shots
- Rode Shotgun Microphone Pro used for sound
- I didn’t get delivery of lapel microphones on time, so thats why sound is very bad 🙁 Next video will be better 🙂
- Manfrotto tripod used as well tripod and monopod 🙂
- Edited in Premiere Pro, stabilised in After Effects + some motion graphics added as well