I filmed exhibition happening in Barge House, South Bank. Here is video from building up whole exhibition, stands, setting up the rooms, plus few interviews from students that made the whole thing happen 🙂
So, what is Made in Brunel? Go here to find out more yourself 🙂 Simply, MiB supports competent, motivated and professional graduates from Brunel University’s School of Engineering and Design. It gives them opportunity to present their work at the end of the year exhibition. Plus help them “get out there” and showcase their projects, either via website and portfolio or book as well.
See below some screenshots from the video and at the bottom of the page you can find video itself 🙂
- 5D Mk III used to film whole thing
- various lenses: 24-70mm f2.8L, 35mm f2, 50mm f1.2L (mostly used)
- Rode Shotgun Microphone Pro
- Glidecam HD4000 for opening sequence
- Josh Trotter designed soundtrack. Visit his website here.
- I wish I had lapel microphones to record interviews. They finally arrived and I will use them on future projects 🙂