It was pretty much my first proper beauty shoot. Rebecca, here is her portfolio, was great and did plenty of great poses. It was great to have here there, especially as she has a lot of experience in modelling. However, all of this couldn’t be done without great make up artist. Jacqui Buchanan did amazing job with make up and getting the final look. She put a lot of inspiration into this shoot. Check out her portfolio for more examples of make ups she did.
In the mean time enjoy the photos. Make sure to click on them to see full size ones.
And here is a little one from behind the scenes. Make up artist at work 🙂
- D3s used to capture all the images
- 105mm macro for headshots
- 85mm for full body shots
- 1 Bowens flashlamp used in lastalite as a background
- 2 Bowens lights from the front
- 1 Speedlight flashgun on the left for extra sparkle on the cheek
- 1 make up artist and a model 🙂