Here is gallery from a shoot with Purple Girl. Not-your-average-type-model. 🙂 This shoot was cursed by rain, but went through as planned. Enjoy.
So, I planned to have sunshine and nice sunset sky for this shoot. What I got was miserable weather and rain showers 🙁 But, Purple Girl showed up on time and there is no such thing as a bad weather for portraits. Unless it rains like from tap and wind is so strong it makes you trip over 🙂
Anyway, check out PG portfolio here. She is great alternative model and does tattoos as well! Anyway, here is full gallery. Enjoy. Make sure to click on the images, so you can see them in big size.
- Nikon D3s used for that shoot
- 85mm f1.8 and 50mm f1.4 lenses
- flashgun in portable softbox on a side
- rain and wind, but at the end sky was clear (late evening shots)
- hot chocolate helps to warm up to face bad weather 🙂